Thursday, April 19, 2007

Makeup Bag Must Haves!

There are some items that every girl needs to have in her bag regardless of what kind of makeup she wears. The first is Urban Decay Primer Potion. This locks eyeshadow and eyeliner on the eyelids all day. You know how after that long day at work and after that vigorous workout, your eyeshadow has seemed to disappear? Not so with this! Seriously! I have taken naps and done an hour of cardio, and my eye makeup looks just as good afterwards as when I first put it on that morning. It also helps to bring out the colors of whatever shadow you are wearing. Sheer colors that you have to put layer upon layer on just to get some color out of em only require a couple layers with this primer. It is seriously good stuff, and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way with this, totally worth the price! The next item is Clinique's Lash Building Primer. This locks mascara onto the lashes so that it doesn't flake or smudge. My favorite mascara of the moment is Benefit's BADgal Lash, but it seemed like half-way through the day, I had dark smudges under my eyes. After using this primer, my mascara stays on my eye until I remove it at night. It also aides in making lashes seem thicker and longer. What girl doesn't want that? This stuff is totally awesome!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Two of my never-go-without items too!! Every girl should own these both. :)