Sunday, April 15, 2007

Review: Sephora Nail Polish #40

I love hot pink nail polish, I don't care how 80's it is!!! I hail from the 80's, so how bad can that be? Hahaha, anywho, I love wearing pink nail polish in the summer, especially this color. I have another pink from Sephora that I'll be reviewing whenever I wear it again :)
I really like this polish as it goes on very easily and dries quickly. It has good staying power, as when this picture was taken I'd already been wearing it for 4 days and done a few loads of dishes! But once this polish starts to peel, might as well just take it all off, because it peels off fast. I gave it 4 outta 5 because I've painted my nails three times since I've bought it and the jar is getting really close to being empty. BUT I guess that is a)what you get for $8, and b) keeps it from sitting around on my makeup stand for a year and getting goopy and being thrown out. So not bad at all :D
4 outta 5!

1 comment:

Fashion Critic said...

wowza...big change. I love the decoration around the photos.